The College of choice in the Redlands.
To engage students through a focused learning climate to achieve academic success.
Creativity - ideas that bring learning to life; innovation for better learning.
Informed decision making - evidenced based use of data to improve learning.
Collaboration - working together to build capacity and high expectations based on mutual trust and respect.
Participation - involvement in all elements of teaching and learning.
Caring - for all individuals, our environment and our community.
These values are embedded in the culture of our College through the following expectations:
- Be Responsible - In my life and learning I make good choices
- Re Respectful - In my life and learning I am considerate and tolerant of others
- Be Safe - In my life and learning I recognise the importance of the health and wellbeing of myself and others
- Be Positive - In my life and learning I approach challenges with courage and persistence
- Be a Learner - In my life and learning I seek opportunities to achieve and improve.